Friday, December 4, 2015

Plan with me using Happie Scrappie Goodies

Hi everyone, its Lucy again on the blog today. I seriously can’t believe that it is December already. I bet all of you are starting your Christmas shopping, turning on the playlist for Christmas songs, taking out the Christmas tree that has been hiding deep inside the store room (well, this could only be me). Whatever you are up to, it must be busy good.

This week I have been busy prepping for upcoming Christmas party with my best friends and busy with work stuffs at the office. So I have lots on the “to do” list and places to go to. What could be more perfect than to organize all the lists and things to do by using the A5 Happie Scrappie inserts - week on 2 pages. Just look at the inserts, they have the Christmassy touches with all the decoration. I especially love the blue color border, the winter penguin, the snowman and the snowflakes. It is almost as if you do not have to decorate the inserts at all.

As most of you are aware of, I have been using InkwellPress Planner for my office planner. The similarity between InkwellPress Planner and the Happie Scrappie Week on 2 pages inserts is the horizontal layout. I plan to project the similar layout I used on InkwellPress Planner to the Happie Scrappie Week on 2 pages insert. This layout keeps me organised all the time.

Let’s start by adding washi tapes to both sides of the inserts.
Next, I divided each day into two parts, one side for to do list and the other side for schedule. I used the label stickers that came from the kit to label the “to do” and the “today” each day with stamps from StudioL2E. I also stamped the date with StudioL2E stamps. How adorable are these stickers. I love the little icons and the colors.
I then used the checklist stickers and the tiny dots that I have leftover from the past kit for the to do list and listing of the daily schedules respectively.
When I finished filling in most of my to do lists and schedules, I moved on to the empty space before Monday. I used this section for my weekly goals.
Last but not least, I used the mini notepads to note down “list of movies to watch”, “songs to listen to” and “keeping track of my daily habits”. I pasted the sticky notes on the grid style insert.
That will be all for today. I hope you have gained some inspiration on how to use your inserts. Wishing all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Xoxo,

Lucy

Things that I used in this post.
Christmas Winter Label Stickers
Vintage Christmas Page Marker

Christmas Winter A5 WO2P
Christmas Winter Mini Notepads
Christmas Winter Magnetic Bookmark
Vellum Semi Transparent Stickers


1 comment:

  1. cute set up. love the christmas winter mini notepads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I would love to hear from you =)